NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR ONLINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY'S CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Family Handyman Grill Giveaway (#974) (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Home Service Publications, Inc. ("Sponsor"), the publisher of The Family Handyman. Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2018 and ends January 1, 2019.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to residents age 18 and over living within the United States, its territories and possessions. Employees, officers and directors, and members of their immediate families or of their households (whether related or not), of Sponsor, its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners are not eligible. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER:You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Please go to www.familyhandyman.com/sweepstakes and follow the online entry instructions. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on January 1, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Deadline Date"). Only one entry per person per day is permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If multiple entries are received during any day (defined as a calendar day in the Eastern Time zone), only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant for any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. All times specified are Eastern. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process. In the event the Sweepstakes is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
3. PRIZES: Three (3) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a Weber-Genesis-II-E-310 grill, with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $849.99. The total ARV for all prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is $2,549.97. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a different product of equal or similar value as the prize. Prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted or assigned by the winner, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, the prize provider, their affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, partners, divisions and judging agents, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors and representatives, will bear no responsibility for any loss, liability or damage arising out of any winner's acceptance or use of any prize. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. This Sweepstakes is in no way endorsed by, or associated or affiliated with Weber®.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about January 15, 2019 by Sponsor or its judging agent, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, but approximate odds of winning are estimated at 1 in 200,000. Winners will be notified by mail and/or email within 14 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of prize notification attempt or winner(s) may be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event any winner is a minor in his or her place of residence, all required documentation must be signed by parent or legal guardian. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies and licensees to use any winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. CONSUMER INFORMATION/LIST OF WINNERS: If you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest postal mailings from Sponsor, specify your request in writing to The Family Handyman Grill Giveaway (#974) Mailing List, PO Box 3125, Harlan, Iowa 51593-0191. To receive a list of winners, write to The Family Handyman Grill Giveaway (#974) Winner List, P.O. Box 50005, Prescott AZ 86301-5005. Request for list of winners must be received within one year of the Sweepstakes Deadline Date.