NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR ONLINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY'S CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Family Handyman Fall Home Improvement Sweepstakes (#950) (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Home Service Publications, Inc. ("Sponsor"), the publisher of The Family Handyman magazine. Sweepstakes begins September 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents, age 18 and older, of the United States, its territories and possessions. Employees, officers and directors, and members of their immediate families or of their households (whether related or not), of Sponsor, its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners are not eligible. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER:You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Please go to www.thefamilyhandyman.com/HomeImprovementGiveaway and follow the online entry instructions. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on December 31, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Deadline Date"). Only one entry per person per day is permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant for any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. All times specified are Eastern. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process. In the event the Sweepstakes is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply..
3. PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive $4,000.00 in cash as the prize. Prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, promotion partners and judging agents, and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, will bear no responsibility for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner's acceptance or use of the prize. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about January 15, 2018 by Sponsor or its judging agent, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, but approximate odds of winning are estimated at 1 in 400,000. Winner will be notified by mail and/or email within 14 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release within 14 days of prize notification attempt or winner may be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event winner is a minor in his or her place of residence, all required documentation must be signed by parent or legal guardian. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies and licensees to use the winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Sponsor is not liable for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor is not liable for any malfunctions or failures of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer, mobile or any other device and/or its contents related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to this Sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
6. CONSUMER INFORMATION/LIST OF WINNERS: Sponsor may share customer information about you with reputable companies in order for them to offer you products and services of interest to you. If you would rather we not share information, wish to receive a list of winners, or you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest mailings from Sponsor, specify your request in writing to The Family Handyman Fall Home Improvement Sweepstakes (#950), P.O. Box 50005, Prescott AZ 86301-5005. Request for list of winners must be received within one year of the Sweepstakes Deadline Date.